On this International Dog Day, give your baby all the love and care in the world. On this day, take time to pamper your dog and make it the best day for them. Take them out hiking, go for a swim, or go for a run; make it the best Doggy’s Day Out!
International Dog Day is a day of celebrating the most loyal friends in our life. It promotes adopting dogs rather than buying. If you want to make an addition to your family, adopt a dog from an animal shelter and give them a better home and a better life.
To make this day special for your babies, here are a few things you can do with them.
- A Doggy Spa Day, with a soothing bubble bath and relaxing massage.
- Treat your dog today with a doggy puppuccino from Starbucks; they will love it.
- Take your dog to a pet store and let them choose whatever they want today. All the toys and treats that they want.
- Spend as much of your time with your puppy as you can, and make them feel needed, safe, and loved.
- Even if you don’t have a pet, why not volunteer at a pet shelter, or make a donation for their care?
Here are what famous people have to say about dogs.
- “I’m suspicious of people who don’t like dogs, But I trust a dog when it doesn’t like a person.” – Bill Murray.
- “Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them, filling an emptiness we don’t even know we have.” – Thom Jones
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Keep Sugar Gliders As Pets
- Zorilla: Meet The Coolest Safari Creature From Africa
- Is Cobalt Blue Tarantula Risky To Keep As A Pet? How To Handle?