Write for Us
On The Pets Guide, we understand the need for budding bloggers and influencers to establish their presence. In keeping with the tone of providing the best and most updated content to out readers, we allow new writers to publish on the platform.
However, the editorial team on The Pets Guide has stipulated certain conditions, which all writers must adhere to when sending in their writeups.
- All the articles sent to the The Pets Guide must be 100% Original and Non-Plagiarised in nature. We request writers to use a plagiarism software to check their articles before sending it to us. Our publishing team uses Copyscape Premium to see the originality of every writing piece before it is published.
- The minimum word length for any article sent to the platform has to be 1000+ words. Articles smaller than this word count, will not be accepted for publishing. If you wish to write longer articles, you are more than welcome to do so. According to Google guidelines, longer the article, better are its chances of ranking.
- Writers who have expectations of getting a backlink from The Pets Guide should know that ‘No Commercial Links’ will be given. The editorial team will assess it on a case-to-case basis. Backlinks, if any, which will be given will only be to resource and blog pages and not to any product, service or home pages.
- The Editorial team maintains complete autonomy and independence over your articles. In other words, they have every right to alter, modify, change, edit and remove content sections as and when they feel it is necessary to do so for the readers. Any requests made afterwards will not be entertained.
- The following are some of the areas and types of content you can send in to The Pets Guide-
- Articles on Dog Breed, behaviours and training
- Food habits, diets and nutritional aspect of pets
- Listicles or Top related articles on breeds
- Products and accessories for pets
- Content on signs for illnesses, diseases and sicknesses
- While we do understand that SEO-optimized content is not everyone’s forte, we would request you to ensure that the article is as optimized as possible. If you do feel the need for more optimizations, please make a request so that our publishing team can do the same on your behalf.
Use the contact form or email us to email@example.com for any Blogging queries, feedback, guest post requests, and advertisement. We would request you to fill in all the necessary details so that we can get in touch with you ASAP.